Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Miss Briggs (PA)

Its Callie Briggs from the Swat Kats. Ok....this is my first attempt at a furry... I'm not against it but I'm not into it either. I was eating at a Mexican Italian hybrid joint with couple of my buddies and Sungjin was among the group. On the flat screen in the place had a episode of Swat Kats airing on Boomerang where I got a glimps of Callie. To me Callie looks like a sexy girl with cat ears and a tail like what anime usually have and Sungjin thought the same. Sungjin challenged me on who can draw a sexier Callie and above is what my outcome was.......sheesh, can I sound any dorkier?

5 comments:

  1. you just made swat kats into sweat kats... idontknowwhatthatmeansexactly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pussy jokes can be made about this. This is awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT. i dont care that its furry nor do i feel ashamed. HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. was a dream! wonderful! congratulations! I could not imagine her sexiest!

    ReplyDelete